Tuesday, August 14, 2012

the world of 3D asses

I'll keep this short: I can't wait until kids are creating 3D asses with our library's 3D printer.

Okay, I lie: we don't have a 3D printer.  And I don't know how much of your ass you can scan on one of those things if we had one.  Are there some printer brands better suited to ass modeling?

I don't know if you remember being a kid, but I had friends who photocopied their asses when we first got copiers in school.  And most of the kids who copied their asses were girls.  It's amazing how being handed an unidentifiable grainy black and white photocopy suddenly becomes super awesome when a girl says, "That's my butt."

Don't tell me you didn't think of ass-modeling when you first heard about these things.  And don't tell me that you haven't created a draft of this sign, neither, for when your library gets one: USERS MUST WEAR PANTS. 

From what I've seen of 3D copiers, none have been advertised as being the best for butts and boobs and dongs.  But I can damn-well guarantee you that if your library gets one of these things, then kids will find a way to make it work and you'll be up to armpits in asses.

No comments:

Post a Comment